I'm just an ordinary college student
any amount of donation will be appreciated.

CHANGE LANGUAGE HERE

RO - Auto Potion ( Autohotkey Remade ) 2016

Hello, I should have posted this on Christmas, but it was delayed because of the holiday events ^_^

This was requested by a friend, to make an auto potion similar to the one on garenathai because it no longer works for him. I tested it myself, and it works fine. But i won't pass on a good opportunity to code, so here it is !

- All credits go to the main author --- Merry Christmas !

Hello, there was some problems with the .exe file, and the link has been fixed, thank you !
Download:
How to use:
  1. Focus on your RO client, then press Ctrl + F1 to select the client.
  2. Help the script locate your HP bar by Left Cick on the HP bar
  3. Do the same for the SP bar by Right Click

It should looks like this after you're done. Ctrl + F5 to start / stop

the rest should be easy.


----- Note -----
Keep your 'Character Info (Alt + V)' window OPEN AT ALL TIME, and the HP/SP bars must be VISIBLE AT ALL TIME for this to work. DO NOT block the Basic Info window with F12 or any other windows.

Same with ALL of my scripts, it will NOT work if your server blocked Autohotkey scripts
(Gepard, etc..)
----- Extra -----
I noticed that server with RagnaShield block the command ControlSend, so I made 2 send modes in ROAP.ini
  1. normal = Send Command - Press a key
  2. control = ControlSend Command - Send a key to a client window.
The default is 'normal', and you may change it to whatever works for you. :)

- Recca


38 comments:

  1. Sir nagana sa sa may game guard na Gepard Shield 2.0 like EosRO. pano gagawin? salamat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hindi nagana* sa EosRO I mean, please help salamat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you make this works on windows 8 please.. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ro.exe.in.th
    *** NO WORKING***
    EAC

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was tested by me and my friends, and I can assure you guys that it works. However if someone got it to work in their servers, please comment to let people know that it works ! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Working! Thank You!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im playing on a server with Gepard Shield (Second RO) and i wonder if this works, and also it will be very much appreciated if there's a script to auto farming.. (SG, teleport, SG, teleport will do.. as in a string of buttons to be pressed)

    thanks you in advance

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sir ano po system req. neto nagana ba sa windows 7 32 bit?

    ReplyDelete
  9. doesnt run on my win7 32bit any help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just added a 32bit version of the application ! try again and tell me the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi , thank you so much for this, but can you make a version of this autopot but with numbers and not only the F buttons?
    Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already tried editing ROAP.ini but it didn't work

      Delete
    2. Maybe because the gameguard has completely blocked it...

      Delete
    3. and Sure i will add more buttons in the next time

      Delete
  12. Can you help me what to use in URDR. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!

    How can I merge this with my existing AHK script? It seems like I can't run them at the same time. Thank you for your informative blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there any overlappin hotkeys between your script and mine ? PM me on fb for support, or let me see your script :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm I'm not quite sure. I'm brand new to AHK. :P PM'ed and added you on FB!

      Delete
  15. Hi for some reason after ctrl+f1 ROAP dident promt me to scan for HP and SP. any idea?

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi I need help, Everytime I teleport, It uses the Pot. Please try it. A lot of pots are wasted. It uses pots even though its Its full, everytime I teleport. Any fix?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Replies
    1. Try As Run As Administrator
      Or Troubleshoot Compatibility compatibility.
      Access User Control Panel from. Start Menu. Control Panel. User Accounts and Family Safety. User Account.
      Click on User Account Control settings link.
      Move the Slider to Never Notify.
      Click OK to make the change effective.
      Reboot.

      Delete
  19. Sir, Gumagana po ba ito sa Ragnarok PH?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you sir.. it works ,. i'm using windows 10 , thanks a lot . God Speed!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cant get this to recognize the hp and sp bar

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gepard Shield freezing the RO Client.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,

    It would be goreat if you improve this useful program with COMBINED conditions, I mean that the "potting" event can occur when 2 conditions are fulfilled: the HP/SP sign has changed and a whatever (white or another) color remains from the another place of the screen at the same time. So you could avoid from the teleport or map change (the program now works for every "blackout"; it is a mistake).

    ReplyDelete
  24. can make for RO SEA ? https://roextreme.com/landing/mys ?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do you have any tutorial for this? Cause all i did was put all the files in the same folder and run it as admin and did follow the rest but never worked. >.< Bummer

    ReplyDelete
  26. is this working in roPH?

    ReplyDelete
  27. how to make this app still working if windows not active? please help

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's not working on Ragnarok transcendence :(

    ReplyDelete
  29. AviadisPdia_me-1982 Donny Valentin Download crack
    gahoperrend

    ReplyDelete